Workout Drink Challenge
When Biotest CEO Tim Patterson told me the new Surge® Workout Fuel Better than Plazma, I thought, “That’s a big, bold claim, kind of hard to believe.” But I’ve known Tim for 20 years, and his words are gold to me. So I’m excited to learn more.
Tim said, “This is the best workout formula I’ve ever done, and not only that, it’s 33% cheaper than Plazma. We’ve switched several of our athletes from Plazma to the new Surge® formula and they’ve all seen it Increased earnings, faster recovery and significantly improved work capacity.”
Tim adds: “Surge® contains 5 grams of L-Leucine per serving, which is 270% more than Plazma, plus it provides two additional energy components not found in Plazma: 2 grams of beta-alanine and 1.5 grams of apples Acid. The formula is so rich in science-backed ingredients, you can’t add anything to make it better.
“We use calibrated electrolytes to provide muscles with nutrient-rich fluid, stimulate maximum protein synthesis and enhance elite-level work capacity.
“And, Christian, I want you to be the next person to test it. I think you’re best qualified to compare formulas and evaluate which one performed best. I want you to make your verdict public, whatever the outcome.”
Despite the daunting task and responsibility, I am excited to be introduced to the new Surge® formula. So I sent a copy of the label to my diet coach to let him know I was making a change. He texted me right away and said, “This is the perfect workout supplement.”
Here is my test result
I’ve been doing five workouts with the new Surge® formula and can make the following observations:
- Lean Body Mass: My lean body mass has increased by 2.5 lbs. I had to do some mental gymnastics because I was still in the fat loss phase and it was upsetting to see my weight go up even though I looked and performed better.
- Fat mass: Body fat is either the same or slightly lower. My gut feeling was that I lost some weight as I saw more deltoid separation and brachialis starting to show up, which was the last thing I showed.
- strength: My strength has increased significantly. For the same number of reps or more reps of the same weight, I use more weights. But what’s more interesting is that I met or exceeded all of my target reps in each set, which was nowhere near my norm. Normally, I need to drop a few reps in later sets, but that doesn’t happen with Surge® Workout Fuel. Adding power and performance like this is impressive.
- Pump: During and after my workout, I looked super excited, like a completely different person! The pump lasts for hours without going flat as usual. I also looked and “pinched” thinner as the workout progressed, probably due to more fluid being pumped inside the muscles.
- Ability to work: I recover faster between sets. My current training block uses a 2.5 minute rest period. Now, I’m ready to go in 1.5 minutes. Next week, I’ll take fewer breaks to see if I can maintain performance metrics.
- Energy level: During training, I felt better and my energy increased significantly. I can add more exercises to my workouts, which are challenging at an advanced level.
- Warm up time: I usually need 2 sets of warm ups to get a good mind muscle connection. Now I feel my body contract from the beginning, so I stop the warm-up sets (except for the squat and bench press). If I can get the same quality without wasting energy on warm-up sets, that’s a win from a growth perspective.
straight shooter verdict
I’ve been a long-time user of Plazma, so I believe I’m qualified to compare it to the new Surge® formula. Plus, I know Tim Patterson wants my honest feedback, no matter what. So here is my objective assessment:
Surge® Workout Fuel Significantly better than Plazma, which should be clear to anyone using either supplement. It’s such a huge improvement in performance and gains that I wouldn’t be training without it – nor should anyone take weightlifting or competing in sports seriously.
No matter what your fitness goals are, I believe Surge® Workout Fuel Will get you there faster and take you farther. It costs 33% less than Plazma.
I’m also developing new training methods to take advantage of the surge effect.So sign up National Communications Used for update notifications.