While some people believe that a person’s height is determined solely by genetics, others often look for ways to increase a person’s height because healthy Experts insist that Nutritionexercise, environmental and lifestyle factors also come into play childhood and puberty to determine how tall a person will grow up. From the best exercise therapy to the right nutritional fuel for kids nutrition, we asked several health experts to share all the tips and tricks on exercise and diet to help your child grow taller faster.
In an interview with HT Lifestyle, Celebrity Holistic Therapist and Lifestyle Coach Dr. Mickey Mehta shared, “The best exercise regimen for children will promote the opening of all their joints, increase growth hormone, improve cardiorespiratory regulation, and improve oxygen access to the body, Increases limb strength and agility. All of these things together will help your child grow taller.” He lists some exercises that can help your child grow taller faster:
1. Stand against a wall with stomach and face towards it, gradually climb up with your fingers, toes toes as high as you can stretch your spine hamstrings, neck, shoulders, armpits, hips keep there, exhale back and forth as you get up, Repeat 5-7 times.
2. Turn around, spine against the wall, shoulder length, legs apart, knees soft, take a deep breath, put your hands on the wall, then exhale, slowly bend your spine down, try to touch your toes and hang your head down Do this about 5-7 times.
3. Bounce, bounce, bounce, exhale bounce, inhale, bounce, exhale, bounce, squat inhale. So when you bounce, you should get off the floor, exhale and reach for the sky.
4. After that, Bhujanasana walks with the dorsal inchworm.
5. Then, Single Pavan Muktasana and Double Pavan Muktasana should also do.
According to celebrity nutritionist Priyanka Shetty, children can only grow if they are given enough nutrients to supplement them. They must be exposed to lots of nature, sunlight and fresh air before they can eat, and here are some dietary tips:
1. In winter, give children a lot of A2 butter with milk and rock sugar.
2. For breakfast, they can have homemade poha, desi ghee upma (with peanuts, chickpeas, lentils, string beans, carrots, cilantro).
3. Eat more melons, nuts and a lot of fruits in summer.
4. For lunch you can give them salad, aloo paratha or roasted or fried sweet potatoes, moong daal, buttermilk, brown rice and til gud ladoo or rajgira chikki or sattu’s.
5. When they are hungry at night, they can drink tender coconut water, and at the same time they can eat chana or nuts and raisins.
6. For dinner, you can give them some jowar roti, mixed greens and cheese and soup (carrot, beetroot, tomato or cauliflower, spinach, squash and more combinations).
7. Make sure your kids don’t overeat and make sure they don’t overeat right after lunch and dinner.
8. Dinner must be before 6.30pm-7pm.
9. Children need to sleep well in order to heal, become whole, and grow taller.
Deepal Modi, an educator and master yoga instructor, advises: “Meditation is very important. Children must know how to space out, how to be completely comatose, how to clear the cluttered mind so that the hollow is a mind that heals. Will make them whole, which will allow them to change genetic traits, eat right, exercise and other new memories that a lifestyle may bring. It can be done by focusing on breathing and/or imagining happy moments. Candlelight, Techniques like chanting mantras are good for kids. Dance can also be done as meditation.”